Effective from May 25, 2018
We at CODE D’AZUR (“CODE D’AZUR”, “we” or “us”), respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information collected through the CODE D’AZUR website at https://codedazur.com (the “website”), and how we may use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to safeguard the information and tell you how to contact us about our privacy practices.
The website is operated by CODE D’AZUR interactive B.V. a company incorporated in the Netherlands with company number 34266401 and registered office at Oostelijke Handelskade 751, 1019 BW Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We are the “data controller” (i.e. the company which decides the means and purpose for the processing of your personal data) for the purpose of applicable data protection law.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, your organisation's address and your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiries.
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your enquiry, sending you our newsletter if you sign up to our mailing list, or if you filled out a form on our website.
- We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into and/or performing a contract with you to provide you with our services
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to contact you.
- We may process your contact information that you provide to us (either via our website, by email or through use of our services) for the purposes of marketing in accordance with our legitimate interests to send you information about our services, and if you sign up to our newsletter to keep you updated with information on news, and events. We may use third party providers, such as MailChimp, Google Analytics, to process these marketing emails.
- We may also disclose your name and contact information to our affiliates mentioned below who provide the same type of services, to enable them to market their services to you.
- If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please send your request to email@example.com or click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
- We process this information to understand how visitors use our website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our website, and we aggregate this information together so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to our website come from the Europe or the United States of America).
- This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our website, and providing a better service and source of information to visitors.
- This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. All such information is aggregated and stored anonymously.
ALL INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO US
- If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our website, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behaviour.
- We only process personal data in this way for the legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our website is lawful, does not its disrupt, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Where we reasonably believe you are or may be in breach of the law (for instance, because content you send amounts to harassment or is defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
- Where we process personal data in this way, we will hold that personal information on our systems for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve these objectives.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
- We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you.
- We keep your information strictly confidential, but may share it within our CODE D’AZUR companies.
- In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
- Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE PROCESS RELATING TO YOU
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest.
- to ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to delete your personal data;
- to request a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and to make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
- Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on the website. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to change or add to this Privacy Notice from time to time and will post any revisions on the website. We will indicate at the top of the Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated. Your continued use of the website subsequent to any change to this Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of the change. Please review this statement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes or updates to this Privacy Notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.