Medior Creative Team Amsterdam
So here’s the thing: we’re growing. Big time. We have a growing list full of awesome clients (seriously, if you’re a client and you’re reading this; you’re awesome!), an office full of fun and skilled colleagues and a traffic manager with a lot of overtime in the creative planning. That’s why we need you!
Work on award-winning ideas, products and services, enjoy a lot of responsibility and join in on all the office fun. All of this can be yours, but we need something in return: you have around 3 or 4 years of work experience, you’re digital-savvy and you’re more eager than a cat chasing a laser pen.
Drop us a line with a link to your portfolio and lets meet for coffee or a beer!
We’re excited to meet you!
Key areas of expertise
- Digital Design
- Video & photography
- Social Media
- Pitching your ideas
- Teaming up
- Creation of creative concepts and content for A-brands
- Execute concepts and ideas in digital stories, services, installations and product innovations
- Work closely with Strategists, Digital Designers, UX-ers and Developers while advocating the best creative concepts for the end user
- Work independently on projects, but also comfortable to join a brain storming session on an ad-hoc basis
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Carrying out research and doing experiments
- 3 years+ experience required
- Digital Designing skills
- Solid and sharp copywriting
- “Always on” mentality to be up to date with the latest news and trending topics
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Are able to proactively provide solutions to problems
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- Work at one of the few creative agencies that actually combines strategy, creativity and development in house
- A fun work environment
- The opportunity to work for A-brands that ensures that your work is highly visible
- Great experience, client contact, high levels of responsibility and many opportunities to take the initiative