User Experience (UX) Designer AmsterdamA User Experience designer at CODE D’AZUR is a busy bee. He or she is involved in many projects, often simultaneously. The work includes digital user experience design in all its forms for web, mobile, social, installations, VR and even Smartwatch.
Send us your letter / portfolio and wireframe examples, and we will send you a CODE D’AZUR coffee coupon as soon as possible.
Key areas of expertise
- Solid wireframing skills
- Client-facing experience
- Translate creative concepts into functional UX designs.
- Produce interactive prototypes
- Pitching your ideas
- Teaming up
- Design thinking
- Creating clear and convincing project deliverables
- Formulating a clear UX strategy backed up by solid reasoning for the main choices made
- Work closely with Strategists, Digital Designers, UX-ers and Developers while advocating the best creative concepts for the end user
- Work independently on projects, but also comfortable to join a brain storming session on an ad-hoc basis
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Carrying out research and doing experiments
- 5 years+ experience required
- UX Designing skills
- Strong communication skills
- "Always on" mentality to be up to date with the latest news and trending topics
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Are able to proactively provide solutions to problems
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have a strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- Work at one of the few creative agencies that actually combines strategy, creativity and development in house.
- A fun work environment
- The opportunity to work for A-brands that ensures that your work is highly visible
- Great experience, client contact, high levels of responsibility and many opportunities to take the initiative