Senior User Experience (UX) Designer AmsterdamWe are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer who would like to develop meaningful, innovative ideas that help brands stand out and fit into today's connected world.
Someone who has experience working with creative and innovative people, has passion for behavioral design is not afraid to push the boundaries.
Drop us a line with a link to your portfolio and lets meet for coffee or a beer!
Key areas of expertise
- User needs research
- Behavioural design
- Usability evaluation.
- Information architecture.
- Interaction design.
- Visual design.
- Technical writing.
- User interface prototyping.
- User experience leadership.
- Working with deadlines
- Teaming up
Role & Responsibilities
- Have affinity with emerging technology such as AR, VR, Voice and AI.
- Push creative concepts into a new level in your functional UX designs.
- Work closely with Strategists, Digital Designers, UX-ers and Developers while advocating the best creative concepts for the end user
- Create solid wireframing and user flows
- Create crystal-clear brief for our designers and produce clear documentation of features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- Produce interactive prototypes
- Formulating a clear UX strategy backed up by solid reasoning for the main choices made
- Work independently on projects, but also comfortable to join a brainstorming session on an ad-hoc basis
- Coaching and inspire other UX designers
- Review work of UX designers, UI designers and developers
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Carrying out research and doing experiments
- Being convinced that you can communicate in English and that you have the ability to clearly present interactive concepts to non-technical customers
- Deep dive in doing research in both cognitive psychology and computer science.
- A detailed and in-depth understanding of the latest digital design and prototyping software (Sketch, Principle, Invision, or other motion graphics prototyping experience essential)
- A working knowledge of current HTML and CSS practices.
- An excellent understanding of (behaviour) design for e-commerce is essential
Nice to have
- Worked on e-commerce projects
- 7 years+ experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Experience in working together with creative, strategy, design and development teams
- Are able to proactively provide solutions to problems
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- Work at one of the few creative agencies that actually combines strategy, creativity and technology in house.
- A fun work environment
- The opportunity to work for A-brands that ensures that your work is highly visible
- Great experience, client contact, high levels of responsibility and many opportunities to take the initiative