Traffic Manager AmsterdamWe are looking for a traffic manager/ digital resource to join our team in Amsterdam. No two days are the same and there are hectics, but because of your clear planning, the whole team runs like an oiled machine.
Are you interested? Drop us a line with your credits, and let’s meet for coffee or wine!
You will brag to your friends about this
- Organizing is your second nature. You live for deadlines.
- You can take a beating ;) and saying no is no problem for you.
- You feel comfortable representing everyone's interests in achieving a common objective
- When you get a briefing, you think ahead and handle in the most ideal and efficient way.
- You are eager to learn, socially flexible and service-minded. Oh yes, you also have a (self) startup mentality.
- You have knowledge and understanding of agency and digital production processes.
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level.
- You have 2-3 years of experience as Traffic/ resource Manager at a (digital) agency.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
With this we trust you blindly
- You review briefings and incoming requests.
- You work independently with a state-of-the-art planning tool.
- You plan and oversee the whole workload and inform proactively towards the teams.
- You work seemless with great colleagues such as Account managers, Producers, Strategy planners, Creatives, Ux Designers, Designers and Developers.
- You work with and report to the Operations Director.
What we offer
- A position at one of the most creative and professional digital agencies in Amsterdam.
- A fun work environment.
- The best colleagues, you can wish for.
- The opportunity to work for an A-list brands.