Media Strategist AmsterdamWe are looking for an experienced media strategist, for our office in Amsterdam, that can support us in building our media planning and digital marketing & content capabilities. You will help brands stand out by identifying (new) media opportunities where CODE D’AZUR can create brand relevant creative impact. And help them fit in by delivering strong media and content strategies for seamless journeys. You will be one of the first media strategists integrating the discipline at CODE D’AZUR, so next to expertise, we need someone who is willing to pro-actively evangelize media strategy within the agency.
- Integrating media within the agency strategy offering, in particular the content & campaign pillar.
- Drive data-driven content capabilities including personalization, programmatic and dynamic.
- Oversee development of media strategy across ecosystems, projects and accounts
- Identify and act on growth opportunities with current and new clients
- Contribute to and lead media strategy as part of new business pitches
- Collaborate with account, production and creative teams to effectively and deliver on client briefs and improve the quality and creativity of project work
- Work with account management and production to scope and plan media projects
- Oversee campaign tracking, optimization & reporting, to ensure campaign results and effectiveness
- Coordinate vendor and partner relationships across multiple accounts, to ensure efficiency and access to capabilities
- Identify new vendors and partners and develop and execute plans to test new features / partners
- 3+ years of experience working as a senior level media strategist, connections planner or digital marketing specialist at a media agency.
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research and formulating actionable plans.
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, third party vendors and online research tools and able to assess the best solutions for our client’s challenges.
- Knowledge of emerging technology, trends and innovations in digital media.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to provide constructive feedback, guidance and solutions, and ability to explain train agency staff
- Basic understanding of brand strategy
- Previous experience in supporting creative development processes; briefing creative teams and help evolving creative ideas based on media opportunities and strategy.
- Creative and/or an appreciation for creativity, desire to be part of a creative environment and is excited about the creative process.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and style.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills.