Experience Strategist AmsterdamWe are looking for an Experience Strategist, for our office in Amsterdam, that is passionate about learning how people behave, think and feel as they interact with a brand and its entire ecosystem of content, products and services. At CODE D’AZUR the Experience Strategist will serve as an experience design evangelist and architect for how people experience brands across all touch points. You will help brands stand out by identifying touch points where CODE D’AZUR can create brand relevant creative services and content. And help them fit in by designing seamless experiences and journeys.
The Experience Strategist will be responsible for consulting and crafting strategic deliverables on customer insights, customer journey and experience maps, ecosystem maps and CX strategy & frameworks. In addition, the Experience Strategist is key in identifying opportunities to develop high-level product/service experience and content concepts.
- Design, plan and conduct research to extract insights from people: quantitative, qualitative, desktop research, third party research, etc.
- Apply, develop and conduct different primary research techniques to garner and unearth insights that spark the creative process (across channels - products, services, advertising, customer service, etc.)
- Conduct competitive experience audits for competitors and category players
- Conduct brand ecosystem audits and analysis.
- Create, use, and/or leverage existing strategic frameworks to frame CX strategy
- Inspire clients and the agency with new CX opportunities and developments by continuously keeping track of market insights/trends and research learnings.
- Write inspiring briefs or lead ideation sessions with cross-disciplinary teams to come up with new concepts/ideas/tactics/experiences.
- Run creative and design thinking workshops with clients.
- Be able to apply experience design through a brand strategy lens.
- Be able to envision what the experience could look like and support UX/XD via high-level vision concepts, high-level feature definition and system maps.
- Work with clients and agency to develop product/experience and content roadmaps.
- Be able to support UX/XD in running user testing and co-creation sessions to inform and validate the design concepts.
- Help evangelize the experience design practice within the agency.
- 5+ years of experience working as an Experience strategist, CX Strategist, UX Researcher, Design Researcher or UX Consultant.
- Proven quantitative research experience and qualitative research experience (tracking studies, focus groups, in-depth interviews, ethnographic research – any type of interviewing skills) with an ability to see and adapt insights.
- Has previous experience designing or working on digital (or physical) product experiences, services and content.
- Has a basic understanding of brand strategy.
- Has previous experience in leading creative development processes; briefing creative and design teams and evaluating creative ideas based on brief and strategy.
- Creative and/or an appreciation for creativity, desire to be part of a creative environment and is excited about the creative process.
- Can lean into knowledge of interaction design, technology, usability and experience design
- Curious and willing to learn about products/services, marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture and people.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and style.
- Ability to present in a manner that influences and leads others around a great idea.
- Ability to see, communicate and implement on brand level.
- Willingness to inspire the agency and clients about experience design and help build the discipline within the agency.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills.
What we offer
- A position at one of the most creative and professional digital agencies in Amsterdam.
- A fun work environment.
- An informal and strong culture.
- Possibilities for training and personal development.
- Competitive financial compensation.
- The opportunity to work for A-brands that ensures that your work is highly visible
- Great experience, client contact, high levels of responsibility and many opportunities to take the initiative.